New campus GTM strategy
PMO Lead | Research & Analysis
Location: Canton, GA
Audience: CEO of Cherokee Hospital
I was part of a contracted team through BGI, a boutique consultancy in Atlanta. The small team was tasked with advising the CEO on GTM strategies, market research, hospital bed expansion roll-out plan, and opening of the new campus.
I operated as the PMO lead for the project responsible for presentations, reports and executive communications for the CEO as well as general project management. The team included finance, clinical, marketing, and ops leads.
Projecting future growth for a hospital campus
- PMO Lead for small senior management team
- Partnered with CEO and consultants on the new hospital build including a GTM strategy for marketing
- Collaborated with finance and clinical teams to assess growth and expansion strategy for phase two
- Conducted strategic analysis and roadmap implementation strategy
- Crafted all presentations and reports for executive stakeholders